Controller - ACC 501
A whole set of features as time code, wordclock, MIDI TC and GPS capability makes the ACC501 rather a time code swiss army knife than just a masterclock. An extensive keypad and a graphical LCD with command and menu bars ensure an intuitive but comprehensive user interface.
Using a reprogrammable MPU the controller features a future-proof design with growing capabilities. Firmware revisions are obtainable through the download section and can easily be performed by the user.
- Time code masterclock with LTC and ASCII time code, send, receive and check TC diversion, tune other Clockit units and Clockit featured products (Arri ALexa, Sound Devices t-Recorder, Weiss Cam, P+S Technik, ...).
- USB interface for data download, programming, MIDI time code and serial Sony-P2 transmission.
- Low jitter word clock generator with all clocks up to 192 KHz incl. pull up/down.
- Interface for GPIO and connection of accessories such as GPS receiver, RF transceiver etc.
- Powering options: internal battery, USB, external 6 – 12 Volts
- 4x AA cell for over 24 hrs operation.
- Standby mode for keeping accurate time code.
- Firmware updates by user, available through download.